We Are Open
We're working hard to create a safe environment. Watch this video to see how we're making decisions about your safety and the preparations we're putting in place to make that possible.
Our Office's Safety Precautions
ALL PATIENTS ARE SCREENED OVER THE PHONE PRIOR TO COMING TO THE OFFICE.
1. Please stay in your car and call the office upon arrival to your appointment
2. The office staff will call or text when you are ready to be seen
3. Only the patient is allowed to come in the building for appointment unless the patient needs assistance such as child, elderly, or special needs.
4. All individuals entering the building will be checked for temperature and if above 99.9 will be asked to reschedule the appointment.
5. All patients will be given hand sanitizer prior to going back.
How can you prevent contracting or spreading COVID-19?
- Wash your hands frequently with soap and water for 20 seconds. If you don’t have access to soap and water, use alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Maintain at least six feet of distance between yourself and anyone who is coughing or sneezing.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Cover your mouth and nose when you cough or sneeze. Do not use your hands.
- Stay home if you feel unwell. If you have a fever, cough, or difficulty breathing, seek medical attention and call in advance. Calling in advance will allow your healthcare provider to quickly direct you to the right health facility.
Going Beyond Industry Standards to Protect Its Patients
Although most dental offices already practiced many infection control measures before the COVID pandemic, Custom Dental has gone the extra mile to protect their patients. OSHA research reveals that the aerosol created in many dental procedures can carry viral contaminants so Custom Dental has installed a 3-step air purification system to remove those particles.
First, Custom Dental installed an air scrubber. It is the same filtration system used to purify the air in NASA Space stations. The scrubber connects directly to the office H-Vac system. The air scrubber not only filters the air of aerosol particles, but it also diffuses a peroxide like material into the office and destroys any virus or bacteria present.
Next, Custom Dental added a high-speed suction that catches any aerosol leaving the mouth during dental procedures.
Finally, Custom Dental has placed HEPA medical-grade air purifiers throughout the office.
If you would like more information about our office’s dedication to your health and safety, please give us a call. For more information about what you can do to prevent the spread of COVID-19, please visit the World Health Organization website.